Empowering you to replace synthetic products:
- Empower® Topical Relief Oil is a synergistic blend of essential oils, the highest quality carrier oils, and a proprietary combination of cannabinoids which work together to provide relief on many levels at one time.
- Empower uses only the highest quality ingredients, like jojoba oil, chosen for their similarities to the skin’s own oils to create a non-toxic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, hypoallergenic blend which is also an excellent skin moisturizer.
- Empower® Topical Relief Oil is concentrated. A little goes a very long way.
- Empower users have reported that they have relief from chronic pain caused by many conditions, including injuries, arthritis, fibromyalgia, headaches, RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome).
- Empower® Topical Relief Oil has a pleasant aroma designed to provide both uplifting and relaxing aromatherapy support.
- Empower users have also reported successfully replacing synthetic treatments for other conditions such as cystic acne, bug bites, cold sores (HSV-1) and solar lentigines, or as they are commonly referred to, age spots.
Empower® Topical Relief Oil IS EASY TO USE. THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE SIMPLE:
PUT IT WHERE IT HURTS.
RUB IT IN.
Repeated applications, especially at the start of treatment is more effective than increasing the amount of product used at one time. Remember "Frequency over Quantity" and only use as-needed.
THE BEAUTY OF TOPICALLY APPLIED CANNABINOIDS:
- They are non-intoxicating; you cannot get “high” by applying cannabinoids to your skin.
- They do not enter your bloodstream, so there are no side effects or negative effects on your internal organs, unlike drugs like aspirin, ibuprofen, opiates, acetaminophen, benzodiazepines and other NSAIDs.
THE SKIN'S ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM & TOPICALLY APPLIED CANNABINOIDS
The skin is the body's largest organ. According to the National Institute of Health the endocannabinoid system plays a vital role in the health and well-being of the skin, primarily effecting its ability to regenerate, rejuvenate and fight skin diseases and disorders. Evidence also suggests the endocannabinoid system controls hair and skin cell growth to the extent that cannabis topical treatments can inhibit the growth of skin tumors such as basal cell carcinoma. Some effects of applying topical cannabis treatments, like reduction of inflammation and bruising, are noticeably visible.
In their words:
"Identification of the main cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2), their endogenous lipid ligands (endocannabinoids), biosynthetic pathways and metabolizing enzymes (collectively termed the ECS) [8–10], coupled with the discovery and/or rational design of numerous exogenous ligands for CB receptors , has triggered an exponential growth in studies exploring the continuously growing regulatory functions of this newly discovered physiological system both in health and disease [12–14].
Excitingly, modulating the activity of the ECS has turned out to hold tremendous therapeutic potential for a multitude of diseases and pathological conditions affecting humans [13,15,16], ranging from inflammatory , neurodegenerative [18–20], gastrointestinal [21,22], liver [23,24], cardiovascular disorders [25,26] and obesity [27,28], to ischemia/reperfusion injury , cancer  and pain ."
THE AROMATHERAPY, A FORGOTTEN HEALING TRADITION
Although rarely used in conventional medicine, aromatherapy has been used throughout world history. Pleasing aromas can help ease anxiety and chronic pain while aiding pain management by stimulating the brain's limbic system, according to Dr. Mark Borigini, M.D. in Chronic Pain and Aromatherapy published in Overcoming Pain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.