Empowering you to replace synthetic products:
- Empower® Topical Relief Oil is a synergistic blend of essential oils, the highest quality carrier oils, and a proprietary combination of cannabinoids which work together to provide relief on many levels at one time.
- Empower uses only the highest quality ingredients, like jojoba oil, chosen for their similarities to the skin’s own oils to create a non-toxic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, hypoallergenic blend which is also an excellent skin moisturizer.
- Empower® Topical Relief Oil Oil is concentrated. A little goes a very long way, so you receive value for your money.
- Patients have reported that they have relief from chronic pain caused by many conditions, including injuries, arthritis, fibromyalgia, headaches, RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome).
- Ask anyone suffering from chronic pain - pain makes it hard to maintain a positive attitude, which in itself has been shown to aid the healing process. In order to lessen that challenge, Empower® Topical Relief Oil has a pleasant aroma designed to provide both uplifting and relaxing aromatherapy support while addressing pain at its epicenter.
- Some Empower users have also reported successfully replacing synthetic treatments for other conditions such as cystic acne, bug bites, cold sores (HSV-1) and solar lentigines, or as they are commonly referred to, age spots.
Empower® Topical Relief Oil IS EASY TO USE. THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE SIMPLE:
PUT IT WHERE IT HURTS.
RUB IT IN.
As with most natural remedies, repeated applications may be necessary, especially at the start of treatment. Many Empower users have reported that they are able to use Empower® Topical Relief Oil less frequently after the initial symptoms they are treating have decreased.*
THE BEAUTY OF TOPICALLY APPLIED CANNABINOIDS:
- They are non-intoxicating; you cannot get “high” by applying cannabinoids to your skin.
- You will not test positive for THC by using a topical, external product like Empower® Topical Relief Oil.
- They do not enter your bloodstream, so there are no side effects or negative effects on your internal organs, unlike drugs like aspirin, ibuprofen, opiates, acetaminophen, benzodiazepines and other NSAIDs.
- Denver physician Dr. Alan Shackelford summed it up well when he said, "Topically applied marijuana extracts have been found to be extremely effective for the treatment of pain, and do not exert any psychoactivity whatsoever," according to this interview in The Cannabist.
THE SKIN'S ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM & TOPICALLY APPLIED CANNABINOIDS
The skin is the body's largest organ. According to an article in the peer reviewed journal Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, the endocannabinoid system plays a vital role in the health and well-being of the skin, primarily effecting its ability to regenerate, rejuvenate and fight skin diseases and disorders. Evidence also suggests the endocannabinoid system controls hair and skin cell growth to the extent that cannabis topical treatments can inhibit the growth of skin tumors such as basal cell carcinoma. Some effects of applying topical cannabis treatments, like reduction of inflammation and bruising, are noticeably visible.
After decades of prohibition, scientific research into medicinal cannabis has really just begun. Researchers are just starting to dive into studying the dermal endocannabinoid system and what effects cannabinoids can have on the body. There is at least one study underway researching the use of topical cannabis products in treating alopecia.
According to the peer reviewed journal article, Topical Preparations for Pain Relief: efficacy and patient adherence, topical analgesic applications are very safe to use for controlling chronic pain. There are no effects on the body’s organs, as the anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of cannabis infused oils interact directly with the skin’s endocannabinoid system. Topically-applied cannabinoids work to avoid the release of inflammatory chemicals locally by preventing excessive firing of nerves, relaxing immune cells and decreasing the release of activators and sensitizers in injured and damaged cells.
In other words, they work together to directly minimize cell damage and reduce pain.
THE AROMATHERAPY, A FORGOTTEN HEALING TRADITION
Although rarely used in conventional medicine, aromatherapy has been used throughout world history. Pleasing aromas can help ease anxiety and chronic pain while aiding pain management by stimulating the brain's limbic system, according to Dr. Mark Borigini, M.D. in Chronic Pain and Aromatherapy published in Overcoming Pain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.